Monday, September 13, 2010

bond me with the land

i haven blog since 10 days ! because this holiday is sibeh de long and fun and busy ! hahaha ~ this holiday ! the most stupidiest thing i do is...locking myself in the kitchen for 2 hours...12 a.m lagiii haiyaaaaa..piggy chok and weakyy wuguii laugh at me ? sad sii lonely in the kitchen trying to pick my door lock but failed ! this piggy leaa den go sleep without accompany me ! haha ~ sad ahh ~ den use ULTI liaw by calling upstairs...i said * i kena lock * to my mum but she say *WHAT ? kena API ?!?! * and come down check ? hahaha luckily i can go back to my comfortable little room and sleep hahaha...

BTW I FOUND SOMETHING IN FACEBOOK ! HAHAHAHA
THE SMALL ME ? x.x nice lea HAHAHA
this is the photo tat Ethan Lai post in facebook ! las time when primary one...i go dancing !! with pikachu shirt ! ahaha

one thing i lazy to update my blog is because i AM BUSY WATCHING MOVIE hong kong ! thumbs upp (Y)


recommended if you are bored HAHAA bye off ~

No comments:

Post a Comment