Wednesday, September 1, 2010

KANASAI ! -.-

today many things happen...ma alien is crazy ! she wanted to revenge on me >< (for wad i had done to her two years ago) haix...one word *xiang dan nian* ahahaha..lets c wad she said to me after my deck kena confiscated ! =P and she HILANG my PRECIOUS MAGIC  DECK T^T

ma alien: boon keat, did u c the deck ? i have lost it..did u take it ?
me: wad teacher ? i tot u are keeping it ? oh nvm

during recess

ma alien: boon keat, pls be honest tat u take the cards
me: what ?!?! u mean u say i stole the cards from u ?
ma alien: NABO ? if u din steal it ? den u would have make noise of having the cards back !
me: u wana me make noise ? BAH tat deck can worth up to $200 ! u pay me la ! u lost it and u say its me ! i got witnesses tat i din stole the card okay ?!?!

after tat she look me with her *innocent* face....-.-
sad kii my deck jiu zhe yang lost by her ! hmpf ! slep her hard hard kaliaa..lucky nt so bad today gt people help me ~ THANKS ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment