Friday, September 3, 2010

H-O-L-I-D-A-Y ! and i think i am getting sick x.x

yesterday sleep at 2 ! and wake up at 10.30...shuang sii ! bt i think i am getting sick..like everythings seems bored and feel weak -.- the first day of holiday ! yay ! ahahha bt too badd still feel like sick lo ~ bored dao yao si...still wish to go school..play and talk with friends ! hahaha ~ I WANNA GO OUT with friends to get rid of the boredness ! =) hahaha

HAHA i gt nth to say liaw BUT ELLIE VOON say me write too short and write long abit...so i giv her mian zhi by continue writing ! ahaha bo bian waa who ask me so good to every ppl ! ahaha ~

btw today`s weather is tooooooooooooo dull ! i can c the sky is black through my window ! or my glass gt a black layer so i c dao dark in colour ? hahaha nevermind i just ignore it..=D


see ! i know right ! its my window gao de guii -.-
hahahhaa and now my post is longer lerr ho ? better den just now right ? hahaha so i end here luu xp

No comments:

Post a Comment