Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Average day.

Hey bloggers. I am back here to blog again. Today was an average day. As usual, I am having a full day in Trinity. Drama class was tiring cause i got lost and walked a long way. Literature was average because I am too hungry to concentrate. I am still not used to the lunch time taken away from us. I cannot concentrate with my class without eating. Man, i am so gonna have gastric soon if this continues. Anyway, someone wrote a petition and complained to the head office about this, but i doubt they will change the timetable anymore.

Today, I am pretty shocked about the culture differences between people from different country. To us, it's pretty normal and we used it to tease close friends almost all the time. Actually it is impolite to use that word and can face a serious consequences, especially to a girl. I hope I did not offend the Hong Kong girl in my class. Sigh. My reputation is gone. I'm sorry, I'll remember it in the future. Thanks for telling me.

When I'm walking to the Maths class, someone literally put a doll covered with blood stains on top of the bin, staring on passers-by. Most of the people got scared and ran away from it, including me. It is really scary, because the doll was so close to my face when I turn my head. To someone who dispose the doll, please be considerate. I hope I will not get any nightmare tonight.

To be honest, I am so tired of the HOI essay. It seems that everyone started to panic, because the due date is exactly one week away. I guess I will stay up tonight and do my HOI essay. Whoever is willing to have face-time with me while doing it, please do tell me. Thanks. I guess i better get started on my HOI essay intro now. See you guys later.

off.

No comments:

Post a Comment