Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Timeskip: New Life overseas.

Hey bloggers, i am back to blogging life. I've decided to share my life from Melbourne, Australia. This blog is created 4 years ago. Back then, i am young and naive teen, full of passion and live my live to the fullest. Pursuing love, dream, and getting into a good uni. I still remember that was on my sweet sixth year. Fast huh. Now, I've come this far, becoming mature bit by bit as days passed by. I just recently enter to the second decade of my life. It's scary to grow old, along with your parents. Childhood buddies, friends, classmates and lovers are leaving by your side one by one. Some are going faraway land for further studies, some is too busy to contact each other, and some even leave without any reason. Yeah, this is life. ouch. that's what we all need to get over and grow up. Those fancy and lazy life are over. Past tense. We have to continue our life as an adult. Luckily, I still have some good friends left back in my home country, Brunei. They are valuable and irreplaceable. Even-though, we are in different place like United Kingdom, Malaysia, Brunei and where i am currently in Australia, the bond is still holding strong, by skyping once in a while. We named it as "Long-distance friendship". Cool huh. Just like the other day, 8th August, my first birthday in a foreign country. It's unbelievable that i received super long message greetings from my Brunei friends on 12.00 a.m, and of-course from my Melbourne friends too. I can't describe my feelings that i felt that time. I am glad that I've made this far. Well, college life is busy. We have a lot to do. It's really different from the college i used to go in the past, Maktab Duli, where the life is carefree and "homework-free". Too much essays to write here and it's tiring, but I am enjoying it. They makes me feel like I am living my life to the fullest. Thanks Trinity College.


thats me ! with the cake.

off ~

No comments:

Post a Comment