Thursday, August 14, 2014

Days in Melbourne.

Hey bloggers out there. How's life ? I am feeling quite good today. I hope you guys are doing well too. Well, I wanted some motivation to write HOI essay. But first, I shall come here and blog. Today we had our drama practice. It's such a coincidence we had our meeting with the other group. They are bunch of interesting and funny people. Suddenly, I have so many imaginary girlfriends, popping out from nowhere. My reputation is going away again ! That makes me laugh so much. I have no regrets knowing them. I guess this will not happen back in my college in Brunei. I wanted to change my timetable though. It's too imbalance i guess. I am too free on Monday and Friday, and three consecutive busy days. I've talked to the timetable guy. Unfortunately, he is kinda busy, so i did not have the chance. Therefore, I'll meet him tomorrow at 11 a.m. Hopefully, I can make it more balanced like any other people in Trinity. However, if i cannot change my timetable, I have nothing to complain. But hey, I feel like I want to play frisbee this Sunday. Maybe I can try it at Main Campus ? I wonder if there is any difference playing it here and Brunei ? Well let's see. Gonna off now.

off.

No comments:

Post a Comment