Friday, August 15, 2014

College. Friends. HOI essay.

Hey bloggers. I am feeling good today. Bernard is a nice guy. He is the timetabling guy. He help to sort out my timetable without any problems. Thanks to him, my timetable is not as crowded as before. So far, both my tutors, Jane and Rosalie is changed to Richard and Mark respectively. I heard they are great teachers. I think I have seen Mark in one of the lectures before. He has good humor. I think I might like him. Peace.

Ever since I came to Melbourne, I've learnt one thing. "You cannot be lazy when meeting up your close friend. No matter how tired you are, you have to. Or else your friendship will get further away." This happens to me. Yeah, and i am sad about that. I thought our bond would be much stronger. I am going easy does not mean that you can take me for granted. I am taking it easy cause I wanna make everything easier. Show some respect mate. A friendship will last longer if respect is shown to each other and be nice. It's not hard, isn't it ?

Sigh, I am still writing the points down for my HOI essay. I hope it will end soon and hopefully it will work fine. Another essay is coming soon. Why can't I have a break. Why the essays is coming like a train. The due date for the essay is shorter than ever and the requirement for the word count is 1500 words. Good luck guys ! We can do this. It's great to know that we have no exam on this term. Only EAP exam. Hopefully everything is going well on this term !

off.

No comments:

Post a Comment