Monday, August 18, 2014

Fluctuating mood levels.

Hey bloggers, I have been missing two days in a row. I was so busy in doing my HOI essay as the due date was getting closer and closer day by day. I have been attending to a new class today and Mark, my new Literature tutor, was humorous. He never fail to make the class laugh. I enjoyed the first class with him. It is impressive he remembers my name on the first meeting. Anyway, I got tricked by him and searched something on Google that i shouldn't have, and that makes me want to puke.

On Sunday, I went to University of Melbourne's open day. It was great. I've been looking forward for it but it seems that luck was not on my side on that day. I woke up so early but the earliest bus on Sunday was super late, tram was delayed by ten minutes, and worse of all is that I got lost. All that unforeseeable event makes me unable to make it to the scene on time. I felt so bad because in my own personal "Rule Book", I should never ever keep a girl waiting for me no matter what is my reason. However, during the open day, I have managed to see how Architect degree works and their model. What's awesome is Acapella performing in front of me. It feels just like the movie "Pitch Perfect". Fun time ends fast and we went home. After the event, I kept on smiling to myself unconsciously without realizing it until my landlord asked me why I am in such a good mood. Of-course as a normal person, there is a reason for that but I shall keep it secret now.  

p.s Not sure why and when it started.. I was constantly checking my phone for many times.. hoping to see your name appearing on my phone screen, but it led to disappointment every-time as i check my phone. Why I would care so much ? I am not too sure myself too. Can someone tell me why ? I could not explain it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment